Finally got a chance to do my initial set up of the new Pomoly Hussar Tipi tent at a local park. Haven’t been able to take it out overnight yet.
Things I like:
1. The material
2. The line locks for adjustment
3. The color
4. Carrying bag. Roomy and compressible.
Things that could be improved:
1. Zippers. Maybe it is just my tent personally, but these are the worst zippers on any tent I own. (25+)
2. The center pole. Would have been nice if it was 1” diameter so that you could attach the Gimbal tables.
3. The Top Cap. This thing is (unnecessarily) difficult to set up. Had I not remembered to rewatch Jeremy’s recent video about this tent, I likely would have burned it to the ground. JK
Things I absolutely HATE!:
Did I mention that stupid top cap???? What was wrong with using the same design as all my other beloved Pomoly tents? ——Photo by Richard Knowlton