Before we analyze people’s real comments on Onetigris NorthGaze Chimney Tent, let’s introduce Onetigris NorthGaze Chimney Tent to everyone. The North Gaze TC Chimney Tent is designed for 2-4 campers. It has a classic spire/pyramid shape and is easy to install, not to mention beautiful cameras and eyes. North Gaze has a snow skirt (entrance fabric does not have a snow skirt), a stove jack for winter camping, and a porch setting option, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor terrace and a cup of delicious coffee. Cooking tools and other small items can be attached to the MOLLE ribbon along the entrance fabric, so you have a perfect home.
Shop Now: Onetigris NorthGaze Chimney Tent
- T/C fabric construction that’s highly durable and fire-retardant
- A top opening for a burning stove and hot flue pipe (the “chimney”)
- Reinforced stress points for an extra solid build with high wind resistance
- Comes with a complete setup kit of tent pegs, guy lines, and a tent pole
- Teepee/pyramid-shaped design that’s easy to set up with only 1 tent pole needed
- Snow skirt (entrance fabric does not have snow skirts) and stove jack opening for hot tent camping in the winter
- Entrance fabric can be unzippered and set up as a porch roof for use with camping furniture
- MOLLE webbing along entrance fabric for hanging cooking tools and other small items
- Cotton tent, not easy to clean, easy to mildew, or have a room
I’ve been waiting for years for a tent like this to hit the market. After camping in the old Polish surplus lavvu tent for a few years, I was ready to upgrade to something more spacious. I knew that I wanted to stick with canvas, and the options out there are limited… and pricey. This tent from Onetigris fits my needs and my budget. For my first trip out I spent a week in Northern Pennsylvania, where the nighttime temps dropped into the forties. My stove kept me warm, and the tent kept me dry after a night of steady rain. The setup is simple, and my first impression of the components is that they are of good quality. I only wish that the entrance section of the tent had a snow skirt to seal out the cold. The plastic retaining toggle for the stove jack cover also melted from the heat of my chimney. I guess I’ll have to find a metal one. Other than those details it has been a great tent.
2. Great hot tent. Easy to set up and completely wind and waterproof.
Judging from these real buyer comments, Onetigris NorthGage Chimney Tent is worth buying. After all, I haven’t seen any problems with Onetigris NorthGage Chimney Tent. The price of Onetigris NorthGaze Chimney Tent is not expensive, so you don’t have to take risks like buying a Coleman tent.